Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bras and Panties to get NOW

Hello all my lovely curvy ladies!

If you haven't heard already, Lane Bryant is having their Cacique Semi Annual Sale. Cacique is the brand of unmentionables that I always end up back at, no matter how many different brands I try. Their underwear fits great while having a large collection of fun colors and patters, and their bras have the perfect shape and lift from a size 36C to their 46H.

My 5 for $25 Cotton Underwear. So cute!

As the sale name suggests, this sale happens twice a year, and it's big. Bra's are Buy 2 Get 2 Free (originally $32 - $42) and panties are 5 for $25 cotton (originally $12.50 each) or 3 for $30 smooth no show.

If you don't have a Lane Bryant in the area, check out www.lanebryant.com for the same sale. Shipping is reasonable, and I always get my packages fast.

Nervous about trying out a new bra? Read my previous post for guild lines and a helping hand.

And no, I'm not paid to say all this, I just really love Lane Bryant and am shocked at how many people don't know about them yet!

Happy Shopping!
<3 Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment