Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Boots Update

Happy Tuesday!

Remember my post Boots, Go Short? Or Go Tall?

I still haven't found an affordable answer to my personal boots problem, but I was so excited when I came along a post today from an acquaintance, Jamie, about these wide calf boots she found:


Cute right?

So I had to know where they came from. She ordered them from www.onestopplus.com which is a website focused on plus size clothing in all aspects. They first came on my radar a couple years ago while I was looking for a new swimsuit, but I'll admit I haven't looked on the website for a while. So I was very surprised to learn that they had these cute boots on sale!

Check out www.onestopplus.com to see what they offer you. One of the great things I've just been informed of is that they carry boots in a Double Wide Calf. So ladies, if you considered your boot career down and out, think again!

Have you found any great wide calf boots this season? Let me know in the comments so I can keep on with my search!

<3 Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment