Wednesday, October 10, 2012

How to wear your scarf.


I’ve been struggling with this post for a few days now. Scarves are one of those fashion accessories that can be talked about forever!

I love scarves. With fall finally here (YAY!) I’ve been busting out my extensive collection and taking stock of what I have for this season. Chunky or thin, a scarf is an excellent accessory, but the sad fact is that scarves can go very wrong.

My sad fact is that I have a ticker, short neck that can disappear very easily with too big of a scarf. I suggest finding a light weight knit scarf in a neutral color to kick off your collection. Neutral colors are much easier to pair with multiple outfits so the investment is minimal.

With a scarf, you can double wrap, tie a front knot, flip over your shoulder, or… well, do almost anything. Since I have such a hard time putting into words how you should wear your scarf, I went and linked my favorite youtube video to help with what is a rather visual art:

Click here to watch it!

Go out, play around, try it on, and find your new favorite scarf!!!

Enjoy,
Lindsay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment