Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Printed Pants Debate


I'm a very adventurous plus sized women, but there are some trends that come along that I'm just not sure about.

Now, I'll admit that I was strictly no skinny jeans when they first came out, but after I saw them over and over for months, I finally gave in and tried a pair. The moment I looked in the mirror I was in love! Skinny jeans are here to stay and it's a risk I strongly encourage women to make carefully, like mentioned in this article.

But these printed skinny jeans? Ladies, I just don't know if I'm ready to go there.

That's not to say that they look bad, there are actually many women who pull them off wonderfully! But if I try them and like them, I may have to re-structure my wardrobe to just find something that matches. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet, especially is they go the way of shoulder pads and they end up a bad investment.

What about you?

Have you tried the printed jeans craze? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment