Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Current Favorite Sweater

Layering is my favorite fashion staple that never seems to go out of style. It's a great way to express individuality in the fashion world and it can be cost efficient with the ability to create multiple outfits with only a few different pieces.

This fall, fashion is all about sweaters and color blocking. Try to get a few good cami's in different colors to be able to swap out color combinations for different outfits (my favorite it Maurice's Crinkle Cami).

 

Then, when you have your color, find a good neutral over shirt that is fashionable and versatile. My current love is a loose knit dolman top I found at Maurice's. I also have a great blazer that I mentioned before that also works with all my tanks.

Pair it with your favorite pair of skinny jeans and TADA! A relaxed, fashion forward outfit perfect for afternoon brunches.

Next, I'm going forward and getting a cardigan. Honestly, I don't yet know if one will work with my shape or not, but I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

Good Luck!
 Lindsay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment