Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Preliminary Outfit Hunt

Sorry for the lack of posts lately!

The Holidays is always the start of a busy 6ish weeks for me. Between me and my better half we have four Christmas celebrations because both of our parents are divorced. Talk about crazy!

To keep on track I'm trying to focus and get a solid idea of what outfits I want to wear over the course of a two days stretch. Because it's two days that means two outfits! I know metallics are on my plate since it's not just a holiday staple but because it's one of winters biggest trends. But what about day outfit two?

I need some help! What would you wear to a family holiday party? Leave me some ideas in the comments and as we get closer to the my families big day I'll show you what I picked!

<3 Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment